All of our produce is grown on our farm! We try to have a small variety of locally grown fruit but sometimes the weather changes what we can get.
Dates listed are estimates based on weather conditions and crops listed below may or may not be available. Please call ahead or check this website for availability.
We are currently closed.
What We Grow
Throughout the growing season we grow a variety of vegetables but also, sometimes, supply products from other local farms and orchards.
Here is a list of things we grow ourselves:
- Peas: Sugar Snap and English
- Beans: Blue Lake, Half Runner, Roma (Italian flat bean)
- Tomatoes: Regular, Plum, Yellow, Cherry
- Peppers: Green Bell, Yellow Sweet, Medium Hot and a variety of hot peppers
- Cucumbers: Regular and Pickling
- Melons: Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew
- Sweet Corn
- Yellow Squash
- Winter Squash