PLAN YOUR TRIP
Before you come, here are some things you should know:
- Call ahead to make sure the crop you want to pick is not being irrigated and closed to pickers.
- Please respect our business hours and stop into the market for crop availability and cost, before going into the fields.
- We supply baskets and containers and do not allow picking into any kind of bag. If you do pick into a bag we will simply charge you by the pound. We will not "guess" what amount you have.
- No bags allowed in the fields, only the containers we supply.
(NO PURSES, BABY BAGS, BACKPACKS, PLASTIC BAGS)
KEEP THEM LOCKED IN YOUR CAR
- We do not accept credit or debit cards. We accept cash or checks only.
- We love children but please leave your pets at home.
- Your children are your responsibility so please keep them with you at all times.
- Our fields are not a playground. No running through the plants and jumping over rows.